What are the ill effects of not having sex? Breasts increasing in size

hi,how r u? Actually I am 27, a married women,but as it was an arranged marriage and we were not knowing each other. So we decided that we will know each other first and then only we ll have sex. But now it s 6 years we have been married, but I am still virgin , so wanted to know will it effect in anyways on my health, as I really feel frustated sometimes and even I am gaining weight, especially my upper body including breast .So can being a virgin be a reason.And moreover we knew each other now and r deciding to have intercourse, so after having intercourse do i have any health issues, as some of my friend said that it will lead to weight gain , is that true? and any other health issues will i face? any advice for first time intercourse. Onemore thing I wanted to have sex but as read many opinions I am a bit afraid, will it pain more? waiting for ur reply? thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Hello. Welcome to hcm.
Sexual intercourse is a normal physiological process in humans. It is similar to other things we do like eating and sleeping. From attaining puberty,sexual intercourse can be undertaken til you feel fit. It will not have any side effects,as a fact,it is proved to have so many good effects and protects from cancers.
Weight can be due to varioous factors and sex alone will not cause weight gain.
Virgin females during first intercourse wil have pain during first time but it is only for short time.
I advice you to visit sex health therapist so that you can have a counselling session so that all your fears are explained and treated properly.
All the best