What are the effects of consuming bathroom cleaning agents and how quickly do these act?

My 10 year old daughter was cleaning the bathroom with lysol direct today and I am concerned she may have ingested some today I'm sure it wasn't much because she knows not to eat or drink this stuff but I think maybe it was an accident and I'm worried and wonder if milk would be good to help with her stomch ach; she got a head ach earlier around 430 I told her to stop cleaning and sit down, so she did we ate dinner around 5 and she seemed to be better than at 11 when we were watching moveis as a family she said her stomach was hurting and she went to go lay down. than at 3:00 she vomited and her stomach is still hurting would it have lasted this long or would it have been fast acting?

please let me know if it could be a strong possibility or is I'm worried for nothing and this is just the common stomach bug.
Thank you,
Tabitha Russell
YYYY@YYYY

Asked On : Mon, 2 Dec 2013