What are the different ways in which one gain weight and height ?

hi i am 24 yrs old man 5 6 ht and wt around 58 kg so could you plz me helpe me out so that i can incraese my wt and ht
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
Dear Tophan
welcome to healthcaremagic
Normally height increase up to age of 20yr. after that age the fusion of growth centre prevent further height. But for increasing weight there are many factors which normally matters your condition. Normal nourish diet and daily exercise may increase your weight. Calorie intake and protein diet is necesary. Free from stress condition, normal sleep and diet is needed.
Herbal Ayurvedic preparation may be useful for you gaining appropiate weight.

take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi tophan;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If your height is 5'6" then 58 kg is normal weight and the range is 56-71 kgs still if you want to increase then please have diet containing high protein and carbohydrates and exercise regularly and you should gain weight.As for height sorry the height of a male increases upto 21 yrs there after it is not possible because fusion of bones has already taken place so now the height will not increase.