What are the chances that my nearly 3 year old daughter will lose her hair?

What are the chances that my nearly 3 year old daughter will lose her hair? (she has low risk neuroblastoma) and may need chemo. She has had surgery to remove the tumour, but one of her follow-up urine tests showed that the level of catecholamines was 'raised' so they brought forward her next MRI, which we get the results for this week. Basically if the scan shows anything, even if it's not growing they will give her chemo, they said low dose. I want to know what the chances of her losing her hair are? I know that will be the least of our worries if she has to have chemo, but i want to be prepared for this if it is likely to happen.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Apr 2010