What are the chances of prognosis if my heart skips beats post a diagnosis of LV dysfunction and s.bradycardia ?

My heart sometimes skips beats or kind of jumps What could be the problem Following CAD and AWMI in 2007, I developed ventricular ectopic beats LV dysfunction and later s.bradycardia. I had been advised EPS and PPI. I have not acted accordingly but I am leading a normal life with little cardiac complications.What are the chances of prognosis the future .
Asked On : Mon, 29 Aug 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
You had AWMI which in self is critical heart attack. At present you have rhythm
disorder with LVD. Both are serious complications of coronary heart disease. Must
not neglect it keep regular treatment and follow up with your treating cardiologist
other wise there all the chances you may invite serious event threatning to life.
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query

I have seen many patients with ventricular ectopics doing very well.
PPI i am assuming is proton pump inhibitor which u can ignore as it doesnt add to your health
EPS in medical term is Extra pyrimidal symptoms which does not co relate to your present condition. Please expand it for me so that i can help u better

Have a healthy living