What are the chances of pregnancy if takes Nordette within 65 hours of unprotected sex ?

hello doctors, I have varicocele pain more than a year, the pain is in the right testis, the doctor suggest me not to have surgery yet because i m, only 20 yrs old... My question is that, How many percent that my partner will be pregnant? Me and My partner had unprotected sex during her 11th day of cycle, but she drunk 4pcs of Nordette within 65hrs of unprotected sex + 4 pcs again after 12 hrs of the 1st dosage, + i have varicocele in my right testicles more than a year, what is the percentage that she will not get pregnant? She s now 4days delay, but someone told me that is normal because of taking Nordete..No ECP sold here in our country.. thanks doc.. I will not have sex again before marriage promise.....
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011