What are the chances of having a baby naturally based on the semen analysis report ?

hello sir, i want some more advices from you.i would be very grateful to you if for your kind consideration. last time i told my problem that i am trying to concieve but no fruitful result advised me about my husband semen test. the result of my husband semen analysis is COLOUR white gray Gap 6 days Volume 4.5 viscosity viscous liquificatin time 25 min sperm count 70milliom /ml SPERM MOTILITY Active motile slugish dead after 20 min 65% 05% 30% after 1 hour 50% 10% 40% after 4 hour 25% 15% 65% pus cells 4-5 /HPF plz sir tel me how much chance of a pregnanacy i have if my husband sperm have this result.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Aug 2011