What are the chances of getting pregnant after a miscarriage ?

i want to conceive frm 3 months,my doc. has performed so many tests on me and my all reports have come normal. now my doc, has given me folvite and duphaston frm 16th day of my periods 2 tabs. for 15 dayz. i ve also injected 2 koragon injections on my 13th day,my tvs report,folliculometry report n ultrasonography all r normal. i am 27 yrs of age and got a mis carriage in may 2010. what are my chances of conceiving this time?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
thanks for query,
As your reports and follicular study report is normal so there is all the chances of having pregnancy.
But confirm that ovulation is there and you had sex during this time.

Ok and bye.