What are the chances for me to conceive ?

iam catherine i born on 30/9/1971 i have one child 17 years old and i,m trraying to have ababy in this age of me.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Hi Catherine, Welcome to HelathcareMagic Forum.
Having a second child after 40 is no big deal. If this would be your second child, you wont have much complications but you should take a Good care of yourself. If your periods are regular, it means you are ovulating and you will have good chances of conceiving. Have Unprotected between the 10th and 20th day of your cycle because this is the most fertile period. Once you conceive get adequate rest and if you experience abnormal vaginal bleeding report to your Doctor immediately.

All The Best, Take Care.