What are the chances for me to conceive by having unprotected sex ?

hi I started to watch my diet and things like that to help raise the chances of having a girl so that when I am ready to conceive that Ive done my part, but my boyfriend kind of kept going last night and ended up ejaculating in me 6 times. My period started on the 19th of february and the beginning on my next cycle is 24 days after that. Is there a huge chance I could be pregnant? Im 18, I can support a child with my boyfriend but it isn t ideal right now
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Yesterday was day 15 of your cycle and if you have a 28-30 days cycle then the chances of your getting conceived are quite high.The chances of getting a girl baby are not very high using the diet control method only.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
My cycle is every 24-25 days, and he really wants a girl so he did research and performed different positions to give the female sperm a better chance. But sex every even day okay is this because the female sperm is stronger in a hostile environment?