What are the after effects for a girl after losing virginity ?

hey, i would like to know what does it feel to loose virginity. me and my boyfriend do not really have! he will just out his penis in front and i don t allow him go inside. but last week we did it, all my body was hurting the next day and also my stomach started to hurt like days after. did i loose my virginity?? Iam so scared i dont want to loose it now
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
If your boyfriend penetrated inside you it means you have lost your virginity. Yes it hurts and even bleeds when you loose your virginity. You should better use something to avoid yourself from getting pregnant.Be careful.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal