What are possible effects and side-effects of Regestrone tablets?

Hello mam , my hubby wl be der for 3 days in may 19,20,21 he is coming from abroad and then he will be back to abroad after 3 days and wl have unprotected intercourse as we wish to have baby, but some family function is der on 1 & 2 june and my periods date r der on 1st of june , this month i got my periods on 2nd may, soif i take registrone tablet to delay periods of june will it harm if i m pregnant , and before how many days of my period should i take this tablet, and if m pregnant will it effect my baby, please consult.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Hello mam, I would suggest you not to take regestrone if you are planning for pregnancy. Visit a gynecologist and take prescription for micronised progesterone instead which will delay periods also and won't affect pregnancy. Take care.