What antibiotics can be used to treat face wounds and scarring caused due to road accidents ?

i met with an accident 3days a go...frm bike and i had some wound on my face .. so am worried how to make my face lik before??? which cream r wt treatment i shud go for?? am frm indian ... 19yrs old...Nitin
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
The prognosis depends on the types, depth and care of the wound. It would be best if you could consult a Doctor as if the wound needs to be sutured, the chance of a nasty scar can be reduced. Also you may need to prevent infection by probably taking a course of antibiotics which will be prescribed by your Doctor. Keep the wound clean and dry. Do not delay.