What alternative treatment do you suggest for large right paracentral disc protrusion in the MRI report ?

Large right paracentral disc protrusion at C3/C4 causing impingement of the spinal cord on the right side Good morning! My MRI report concluded that at C3/C4 there is a large right paracentral disc protrusion causing impingement of the spina cord on the right side. At C5/C6 there is mild annular disc bulge with a small central disc protrusion. There is no significant central canal or neural foramen stenosis. What does this mean? What are some traditional treatments you could recommend for this?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011