What I have to eat after hand practice ?

what i have to eat after hand practice ? do it keeps me away as indian shastra i am 21 yrs. i want to know know that how to recover the wirya or complete body after doing hand practice. and what shastra says about hand practice, is it bad ? and how to get excitement back in life.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011

There is nothing wrong in masturbation.You remove the ideas that it can cause weakness,impotence or decreases libido.

If you do not remove your semen by masurbation is not remain in the body.It will absorbs in the blood and will be thrown by the body through kidney.So do not worry about your semen and enjoy.

Keep in mind that every thing in excess is always to be avoided.

6 users find this helpful

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.