Went through TIFFA and have posterior placenta. How can I stop it from bleeding?

hi ,i am 24 yr old,5 6 ,65.3kg,13 week pregnant,just went thru TIFFA ,impression is that i have a posterior placenta lower edge covering the internal os grade 1, cervix 4 cms no evidence of it dangerous for me or for a successful vaginal delivery?doc told me not to travel and avoid intercourse. am i allowed to walk and do household things now?doc told me if the placenta breaks bleeding from the vagina starts,so what are the precautions to be taken at this time for it to not bleed?this is my first baby and 9 months back i have taken mtp pills,is there any danger to my baby?i am very much worried about this condition.please help me in this regard.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012