Weird sensation on the left of brain that last for a short while, cancer ruled out. History of memory loss. Help?

I have a weird sensation in the left side of my brain. I have had it for quite a while now, much like tensions. I know we have no feelings in the brain, but still I feel it. I have went to the doctor checking my health, since I was very exhausted a while ago and still is, but there were no signs of cancer or such they told me. I m still worried though of this sensation and what it is. It feels like something is numb and stagnant. I have also had a memory loss 10years ago I never really have recovered from. I would appreciate help very much.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012