Weird outgrowths on labia minora, is it cancer ?

Im a 21 year old female, im not sexually active, im still a virgin. Ive noticed weird outgrowths on my labia minora , they are tiny slender rod shaped and elongated bumps, they are the same colour as my labia, they dont ich or inflict pain even when I touch them.Ive noticed that they start off as tiny bumps that become elengated. I think Ive never noticed them before cuz they adhere to the labia,I only noticed them when I was taking a bath cuz they were literally floating in the water. They are on the right labia minora which is also shorter compared to the left one. Do I have cancer or something please help?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
It is very unlikely that it can be Cancer. It may be Papilloma or other skin condition. You need to see a doctor who will examine you and may take biopsy if necessary to confirm diagnosis. Correct treatment depends on what exactly it is!