Weird chest pains since walking up a snowy mountain, rapid heart beats, lower arm pains. Cause of symptoms?

Hello, I m an 18 year old male who moved to Utah, Salt Lake 5 months. So the past week I have been having these weird chest pains. I felt like it somewhat lessened but it is still there and it s really freaking me out. It happened after I walked up a snowy mountain. It was a really short walk but intense and my heart was racing like crazy afterwards. It s been a week now and the lower arm pains just started a few days ago. I really want some help, because it gives me horrible anxieety. Thanks in afvance
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013