Weight of my Baby..

My baby is completed 29 week , our doctor saying that my baby doesnt have enough weight growth. baby is having 2 week deficiency of growth . So kindly advice me whether it will effect my baby seriously or not
Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

At 29 weeks baby having one week deficiency of growrth can be corrected..Make sure you eat a well balanceddiet, take little higher amount of protein and take the medicines taht you are supposed to take durng pregnancy (iron, calcium, multivits). Drink plenty of the time of due date, your baby will catch up in growth if you strictly follow these simple measures.