Weight loss, no appetite, excessive thirst, back pain. History of mononucleosis. Treatment options?

I am a 22 year old female collehe senior. I used to run division I collegiate track and was very healthy until I got mononucleosis. It is possible for the symptoms to return 2 years later? I have lost weight because I have no appetite but thirsty alot so I drink at least 5 Full 24oz water botella a Day and still am trying to get back to running but my body feels week and I can only run for 45 min. I have lower back pain , irregular periods and want to sleep at least 11 or more hours everynight.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012