Weight loss, low appetite due to reduced diet. Suffering with severe acidity, gastritis. Treatment?

Dear Doctor, i am 33 years old woman, i have gastric & acidity problem since from young age, i take food in parts, i dont eat fast food or spicy food, i had been treated with no of antibiotics for gastric infection & to reduce acid burns, i am not satisfied with any medicines, symptoms of gas & acidity is as it is, i had been tested for CBC, stool test & Thyroid . negative results for all, i lost my weight upto 5 kg , my weight is 50 kg now,day by day my diet is gettin g reduced dur to acidity & gastric trouble.please help & advice.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012