Gastritis, acid reflux, IBS, bloating. Prescribed rapeed-l, no relief. Treatment options?

I am suffering from gastritis from past 5 yrs. Consulted many physicians and also a gastroenterologist , all were of the opinion that it is IBS . I was given some gastritis treatment and was OK with once in while bout of gastritis now n then. Now from past nearly two months I am constantly suffering from acid reflux and bloating. On seeing my general physician,he has advised me two drugs - Rapeed-L n one pain killer, which I am taking from past two days but to not much relief. What do u suggest ?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013