Weight gained. Experiencing heavy head and dizziness. Cholesterol levels high. What does it mean?

hi! I am 56 years old and weigh 74 kgs. and has gained much of this weight in a span of 3 years. Two weeks ago, I have experienced some dizziness and heavy head. I feel something is wrong with my body, I had my BP checked and it read 140/70. This is the first time I have this kind of BP, normally since back then, it was 11/70. As advised by a local doctor, I was asked to have CBC, Serum lipid profile , cholesterol and FBS. My cholesterol level is higher than the desirable. Total cholesterol is 246, HDL is 74 while the LDL is 136.8. May I ask what does this indicate? Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012