thanks for your question
first of all I want to know that whether you are having symptoms of hypothyroidism
check if you are having cold intolerance that is inability to tolerate cold, very less or no sweating, weight gain despite poor appetite
, dry skin
, loss of libido, poor mensturation, day time sleepiness, lack of motivation etc.
if you are having such symptoms then you are taking right medication, but for obesity alone the medication should not be prescribed.
recently a lot of medicine are introduced in market for weight loss
like orlistate, sibutramine
etc. but the results are either not good or with side effects.
as per my opinion you have to work hard to loose weight-
- motivate your self that you can loose weight and you have to loose weight
- start believing in your self
- talk with your husband about your concerns so that it will improve your mood and which will make you more active (low mood cause over feeding and which result in increased weight)
- take meals in fixed time, only 3 meals a day and no high calorie substances in between
- negative calorie foods as citrus fruits as lime, orange, cucumber etc. are very beneficial in weight loss
-avoid junk foods as deep fried food, avoid alcoholic beverages
- black coffee is a very good beverage to induce lipolysis
and consequent weight gain
- early morning lemon juice empty stomach and then breakfast after 1 hour is also very beneficial
- set your exercise schedule different for different days, it should not be a monotonous schedule
- walking at faster pace is more beneficial than running.
- take plenty of water
- try to meditate for at least 5 minutes twice a day or try self hypnosis
for weight loss which is although very difficult but is very beneficial.
thanks hope I solved your query take care and all the best.