Weight gain, strong smelling urine, excessive sleepiness, depression after stopping birth control, no periods, negative pregnancy test. Cause?

I ve noticed since I stopped taking my birth control I ve been gaining weight and have a stronger smell to my pee I ve also been sleepy and depressed a lot I also how cramps in the lower right side in the front part of my stomach since sopping the birth control even when I m not on my period. I ve taken pregnancy at home test and they are negative also have had regular periods. Can these symptoms be linked to the stop of birth.control of should I be worried
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012