Weight gain, deteriorated muscle mass and headache after using synthetic drug. Foul taste in the mouth. What else to do besides stopping the drug?

Hello. I have been using the synthetic drug known as bath salts sadly. I am now facing more problems then thought. I am not gaining weight, my muscle mass has deteriorated, I have bad headaches , I spit up a nasty flem, that tastes awful, yellowish color with blood. Always having a nasty taste in my mouth with thick saliva . I have muscle pain and joint popping followed by joint pain. Pain in the middle of my back, lower abdominal pain by ovaries, and urine dark yellow in color. Probably from dehydration I m guessing. I don t know what to do. I am scared for my life and scared to even mention that I did that to my doctor. What can I do to help all listed above besides stopping the use which I intend to do. I don t know any doctors in my area that know anything about it.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013