Weight gain despite taking eltroxin. Have hypothyroidism. Urge for frequent urination. Should I get tested for ovarian cancer?

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and given eltroxin 100 mg which has brought my TSH down to 0.25 and my T4 to 22.
Could this be causing my frequent feeling of needing to urinate but not a lot comes out - I don't have a UTI as I know how that feels and my bladder feels fine until it is a bit full but then it feels VERY full and I have to go. I also have thin stools but not pencil thin - just thinner than usual, about 1.5 cm in diameter. Should I be getting a scan for ovarian cancer or cysts. I am 59 years old. I do not have any feeling of bloating or fullness when I eat nor have I lost weight or my appetite. I do have sciatica and lower back pain that has been troubling me for about 7 months. I have also put on weight in the last 6 months despite being on the Eltroxin.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013