Weight gain, abdominal bulge, always feeling full. Something to worry?

hi Doc, i am 45,had hysterectomy in 2007.was suffering from acidity for last 3 years and in June 2012 knew that i was suffering from barrett esophagus .still taking Nexpro RD 40 empty stomach I am putting on weight,my abdomen (from below my breast )feels pushed out,i feel like it is stretched to its maximum.i feel like that all the time (not just after having any meal_.always feel it something to worry?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Hello. I'm sorry you're having problems. Your rapid weight gain and abdominal bloating are a bit worrisome, but it isn't possible to identify the cause without an examination. Liver disease could account for such symptoms, and in rare patients Nexpro has caused serious liver damage. If your ovaries were not removed during your hysterectomy five years ago, your symptoms could be due to problems with your ovaries. Congestive heart failure can cause abdominal bloating and weight gain, too, although you'd probably have additional symptoms if you had heart disease (shortness of breath, poor exercise tolerance, lightheadedness, etc.).
I suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible. This issue deserves immediate attention.
I hope things go well for you.