Weeping sores on the back of head oozing clear liquid, dry quickly, occasionally feel warmness in hair. Cause and cure?

I Have sores on the back of my head that weep a clear liquid it s sticky and drys quickly it matts up my hair but brushes out easily my head is very itchy and it is very scabby from itching it although it does weep from me itching it this I s not always the case some times I feel a warmness in my hair and on touching find that it is the fluid? What is this? I have had if for around 2 months? How can I treat this?? Please help
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012