Weakness with nausea, ringing in ear, numbness in jaw, chest and one side of the head, excessive sleepiness. Negative results for nuclear, stress and brain tumor. What could it be?

Hello, I have a weired symptom of weakness, nasuea and my JAW numbness, mostly the left and ringing in my ear. Feel like i have no sensation in my left side of the head and the chest . I had nuclear test, stress test and Brain tumor test etc in the past and all came negative. Is this Allegry or something serious i should be worried about. Just tired all day feel like sleeping all the time. thanks .
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012