Weakness, puffy eyes, dark circles. Prescribed glycolic acid, retinol cream. Will they help cure symptoms?

I have lot of weakness , puffy eyes , dark circle end I m only 19 year old live in My friend suggest me to take some tablets which contain antioxidant , omega 3 end coq10 end I saw a magazine in which I read a treatment for good skin they advice to use glycolic acid for day end for night cream they advice to use retinol cream is dat good for me to use that cream in so young age plzz help me end kindly tell me about good tablet that contain antioxidant , coq10 for 19 old girl plzz.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013