Weakness, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, burping. Treatment for symptoms?

Hello, I have been a little weaker than normal the past few weeks(2). I hear strange sounds coming for my stomach , first it constipation and now its somewhat diarreaha. I feel like i have to vomit alot, if i lay down ot stand up, or hold my labtop on my stomach the vomit sensations comes so fast. Whatever I eat it seems okay at first but then it doesnt holds on my stomach.. Its comes out somewhat fast, iam drinking alot of water but also soda too. I thought burping would help but its not. What can I do to get rid of these symptoms?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013