Weakness, body pain, light headache. Blood tests normal. What could be reason?

Hi, I have been having weakness, body pain (especially legs), and light headache since couple of months. For every movement i have to put some extra efforts than normal. I have shown to couple of docs but it didn t help. I have almost tested everything 1.blood pressure 2.Thyroid 3.widal 4. malaria 5. HIV 6.sugar 7.CBC 8. ESR 9.Urine routine exam. 10. SGOT and SGPT . All tests are normal except a bit increase in SGOT and SGPT (i.e 41 and 95 resptly) doc said it s due to medicines and it varies so this can t be the cause of your symptoms. I am almost blank now..what to do.. I want to recover ASAP I don t want to be in the same state and wait.. Please suggest.. I am ready to go through any kind of tests.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012