Weak erections, brown pigmentation in top of shaft below head. Reason?

Hi doc,
. i am 18 years old and i have recently noticed that my erections have been very weak. I was about to have sex with this girl, but I couldn't seem to get an erection no matter what i tried. I tried watching porn to see if it would work, but nothing. Not even my favorite video. Some people are telling me its my diet (because I eat a lot of fast food) and that makes sense but also there are some,i guess you could call, brownish colored pigmentation toward the top of my shaft right below the head. i swear it show up overnight. Could my diet cause these spots and erectile dysfunction? Could it also cause me to lose my sex drive? Or what do you think It could be?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013