Weak erection, dizziness when urinating, smoker, occasionally drink alcohol

hi i am male 24 years of age i am having weaker erections from the past year and also i tried to have intercourse twice but i could not get erect. I also feel dizzy sometimes while urinating. I can get weak erections sitting down but loose it completely when i stand up. I am a smoker and drink alchohol occasionally. Im sure its not the cigeretted because i have been smoking from past 6 years but this all started from the past one year. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012