Wave like patters in vision. Retinal reattachment surgery done with silicon oil tamponade. Treatment?

Hello, Im 25 and I had retinal reatachment surgery with viterectomy and silicon oil tamponade. Two months after that the oil was removed. I took eye drops after that, but I didnt obtain much information and warnings what conditions and environements to avoid. I knew I should not do any sport for 3 months, but I did know about avoiding sauna . Some month after that I went there. One day later my vision went slightly down and in my signt appeared some wave-like or fish-skin pattern. Recenty I learned about not to be exposed to rapid temperature changes. My question is what might happened what consequences it may have, if its related and if it is possible to repair it? (invasively or noninvasively?) Thank you a lot.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012