Watery discharge, pelvis pain, lower back pain, weakness. Is it possible that I am pregnant?

Hi, i am a 26 year old, and had an abortion about 3 months ago. Afterwards, i was diagnosed with PID and did take all my combination antibiotics and painkillers. I went for a scan afterwards and the doctor said everything was clear. And directed me to a family planning lady, long story short. I was put on Norigynon. Last week, i noticed some watery like discharge just flowing down from my vagina at work. i went home later that day and washed with warm salt water, and it stopped.I did a home pregnancy test and it was negative. A couple of days ago, i had the same watery like discharge and now my left pelvis hurts slightly, also i ve got some lower back pain and i do feel weak(my body feels drained, beaten up) i m not feverish, i have no pian urinating, i have no pain during sex, my vagina does not itch . Is it possible i m pregnant, cos the first pregancy had the watery like discharge sympton, Is it possible to be pregnant while on Norigynon? I already pee a lot, so does is not a sympton i rely on. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012