Wasp sting between eyes, swollen right cheek, red nose, lips. On steroid injections. Treatment?

I was stung Monday morning right between the eyes by a wasp, immediately took two benadryl and two more that night. The next morning my eyes were extremely swollen and the swelling was going down my right cheek. Took more benadryl. Tuesday afternoon went to urgent care and got a steriod shot, took more benadryl Tuesday night. Looked a little better Wednesday morning, now this afternoon swelling is getting worse again and both cheeks, nose and upper lip are fire engine red. Should I go back to the clinic for another shot or further treatment?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012