Was taking Warfarin for heart, prescribed Strocit plus for brain, stopped Warfarin. How long should the tablets be continued?

My mother aged 72 had heart operation twice the first one 42 years ago bypass and another 13 years back, valve replacement . She was taking warferin tab. One month ago she had internal bleeding in the brain and she was unconscious Doctor advised brain surgery but my mother was very week and the doctor did not gave the guarantee, so we took her to home. Now she has recovered she eats food herself and she walks slowly with support. Now doctor advised to take strocit plus tablet 1-1-1. My question is how many days she have to take that? How many days she have to stop the warferin tablets, please guide me. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012