Was scratched by dog. Taking Rabipur injections. What diet should I follow?

HI I am Nagendra I had been bitten or scratched a little by a dog with its legs which i didnt see. As soon as i had a tetanus injection, and after 4 or 5 days i had started taking rabipur inection,till now i had 4 rabipur injections and one is remaining which is on 26th march this month i had first one on 26feb last month and second one on 1st march and third one on 5th march and fourth on 7th march . What diet should be taken while having this injection,as of know i am not having chicken ,fish,potato curry and other like mushroom ,coconut etc I think there is no problem in future because of i am taking rabipur injection . i am requesting you to give good suggestions after you had read this
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013