Was put on Wellbutrin XL. Having frequent attacks. Worried about the findings? Concerned ?

Because of "unknown" health issues affecting both of my legs, my dr. put me on Wellbutrin XL 150 mg. I was doing great so at my 6 week appt. she raised it to 300 mg. I was doing well until time to get the med filled. I do not have insurance so the med was really expensive. I called my dr. who in tuen put me on wellbutrin SR150mg twice a day. I had a panic attack after taking the 2nd dose with a repeated attack the next day. I have never, ever had a panic attack before and frankly, I honestly thought I was going to literally DIE!! Got in touch with my dr. who said it was the change from the XL to the SR and put me back on the XL. I have felt, mentally, much better, but yesterday and today, I have had ringing in both ears and my forehead feels like it is sunburned. My question is...Is what I am experiencing now, 2 days after last attack, normal? Now I really am worried this will happen again. The Wellbutrin XL was working great for me. I honestly feel so much better, mentally and NOT crying everyday all day. I don't considered myself to be depressed...I am sad because this issue with my legs has been going on for over a year without a diagnoses. It has taken the fun out of my life and much more. I am still seeing dr.s in hoping one of them will finally find something. I believe it is an ugly nerve that just hasn't been seen yet. So again, my questions are, are the symptoms I am experiencing now, an "after effect" from the last attack, and would it be best to try and get back on the wellbutrin XL as I was doing so well before. I am just scared and NEVER want to experience that ever again.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013