Was on Amlodepine and Metoprolol. Why are my legs heavy with pain? Why do my eyes burn? Why rashes?

I was on Amlodepine 5 mg and Metoprolol 50 mg once a day for about 5 years. Due to heaviness in and plain in my legs I was shifted to Telmisartau 40 mg twice a day and Metoprolol 50 mg once a day. Condition of my legs improved considerably. I feel burning of my eyes and develop skin rashes all over my body, which I feel is due to Metoprolol. Please suggest how can I stop taking Metoprolol. I have reduced the dosage of 25 mg once a day and I feel heaviness in the chest . Please suggest
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012