Was diagnosed with a corneal ulcer. Prescribed exocin drops. Painful chest. Reason?

Hello, I was diagnosed with a corneal ulcer from contact lense use 3 weeks ago and prescribed Exocin drops to be used every hour for 2 days, then every two hours for the following seven days. After this, I was told to continue using the drops four times a day for a week, then last week I went back and was told to continue doing this for a further two weeks. This will mean I have been taking the drops for four weeks. It says in the instructions to not use the drops for more than 2 weeks. The infection was still in the deeper layers of my cornea when I went back. It could be completely unrelated but I feel a minor pain in my chest , as if there is a weight pressing on it and am wondering could this be related? I have no known heart conditions and am in otherwise good health. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013