Was blacked out and fainted in the kitchen. Had nightmare, confused, bedwetting, shaking. Seizure?

hi, while I was working in a kitchen at a catering service, I suddenly felt overheated and I could not breath properly. Before I could react and sit down, I saw black spots and fainted. While I was out I had a nightmare and when I woke up I had no idea where I was, I was very confused I had peed myself and I was shaking. Is there a chance that that would be seizure? or is it normal because of the overheating? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013