Warm to touch, shivering, throat pain, dry cough, loss of appetite. Symptoms of flu or viral infection?

My granddaughter has been quite warm to the touch, no fever, she feels cold though. Her throat hurts from coughing, a dry cough and her stomach feels upset, not enough to vomit , and she isn t interested in eating at all. Is this a sign of flu or maybe a viral bug that needs to run it s course? What can I do to give her some relief? She seems to enjoy a hot bath every so often, as if to warm up and then she gets out.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013