Wants to use device called ageless wonder, tightening the muscle, collagen production. Efficacy?

Dear Doctor, I came across a device called ageless wonder . Electric stimulation of the muscles to tighten and lift the facial skin. It makes me wonder if muscles can be tightened and toned this way and what effect this will have on the skin. Will it positively influence the collagen and increase its production? Does it have a similar effect as photo rejuvenation or radio frequency treatments? Or is this electrical stimulation nothing but a a useless marketing campaign? I look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Helga
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012