Wants to delay periods. Taking primolut n tablets, missed pills. History of blood cysts. Effects on menstrual cycle?

I took prmilut n tablet to delay my period , I thought I was supposed to get it in the 6th of this month, I took 2 tablets once a day on 4th and 5th and stopped taking them, then I re- took the tablets on Tuesday 10th, wednesday 11th and Thursday 12th, i didn t take any tablet on Friday, I still didn t get my period. P.s I had a blood cyst lat month which was cured by a nasal spray , does that affect my menstrual cycle ?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012