Wanted to postpone periods. Took norethisterone medication, periods still came, stopped after bleeding for one day. Should I continue medication?

Hi, I took norEthisterone while on my first day of period. The next day the bleeding became very little and even stopped entirely. Should I continue taking the table (would my period still come if i do?) or just stop and let the period flow as per normal? I was planning to go for a holiday tomorrow but my period came on the day I intended to start medication (3 days prior).
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012