Want to quit smoking. Want to know about lung cleaning process

hello doctor i am siddharth, 23 years age.., male.., m smoking cigrattes from past 4 years.., in starting i used to smoke only 4-5 cigrattes a day but now from past two and half year, i am smoking round about 35 cigrattes a day.., i want to quit cigratte.., i tried a lot but m unable to quit it...pls help me out.., i will be grateful to you..and also tell me how i can get rid of tar and carbon from my lungs.., i have heard about some lungs cleaning process and also tell me the approximate cost of this treatment...thank you
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013